Monday, February 28, 2011

My Favourites for the week- Cream and Roses

I recently started a new job which encourages me to wear light and creamy colours, so this weeks favourites were inspired by my new wardrobe needs.
Enjoy
xxx




1.      ASOS Lucy bow detail Ballerina
2.      Yves Saint Laurent Arty Too silver-plated Swarovski crystal cuff
3.      Marc by Marc Jacobs Stainless Blade
4.      Central Park West Whitney Cardigan
5.      Current-Elliott The Roller low rise cropped boyfriend fit jeans
6.      Sam Edelman Ginger Beaded Flat Sandal
7.      Hive & Honey Woven Chain Rope
8.      Kenneth Jay Lane's 22-karat gold-plated bib necklace
9.      Kenneth Cole New York Pearl Multi Row
10.   Betsey Johnson Bow Crystal Drop
11.   Miss KG Hamilton Beaded Platform T-Bar Sandal
12.   Tinley Road Chain Briolet Drop Earring
13.   Melie Bianco Mariah
14.   Shirt by KAIN


1 comment:

Kristen said...

I'll take 5, 7, and 14 please.
Thanks
:)