Tuesday, May 15, 2012

DO's and oh please DONT's!

I saw Kim Kardashian wearing this Givenchy outfit quiet a while ago, and I instantly didnt like it. I thought that it was so unflattering to her body type and it put me off the outfit completely! I just didnt think it did anything for her, or for the outfit!



But recently I came across a picture of Jennifer Lawrence wearing the exact same outfit and I think it looks amazing!! I couldnt belive what a difference it made! And I just thought it was a perfect example to show that being curvey is a great thing, but when dressed in the right way. Different shapes can just make or break an outfit and it just shows how much something as small as curvier hips can change a look completely! I loved Jennifer in this, and thought it definitly did the outfit justice! I dont know about you, but I personally think Kim should stick to more classic shapes if she wants to keep on the best dressed list!!





xxx

2 comments:

One Stiletto At A Time said...

So true, Jennifer looks great (although very airbrushed)

Lipgloss Kisses said...

Wow, what a difference! Jennifer looks gorgeous in the dress/outfit. ;)