Sunday, May 27, 2012

Hout Bay Market

I recently visited my sisters Susana and Kristen in Cape Town for the first time since they both moved there. I was treated with a house full of girls when I arrived as Susana’s good friend Bailey and their roommate Camilla were there to join us. The first place they took us was the Hout Bay Market. I am a huge fan of markets and I love the South African crafts you find at them. The market had a nice selection of foods and especially deserts (my favourite!), so we had our fair share of treats that day. I thought I would share a few of my photos from the day with you so that you could get an idea of what the market is like 

Enjoy!

xxx



Kristen's favourite food....NOT!


Bailey and Susana wearing Kimono jerseys from my fashion line, BiBi Rouge by Sabrina Kennedy



My sister Kristen pulling her kissy face




and her serious face


all the things I love


Kristen's tiny waffle


My Dad and Kristen doing their photo posing impression


The ring that Kristen and I fell in love with


My double link chain necklace


My winter watch and bracelet combo (which has now become larger)


Kristen's watch and bracelet combo

No comments: