Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Jennifer Lawrence

I recently read the Hunger Games Trilogy and absolutely loved it. I also watched the first movie this weekend and also enjoyed it so much. It was one of the only movies made from a book that I thought did the book justice. It is now one of my favourite movies! It was amazingly done and the costumes were great. I thought every actor was perfect for their character and made the book come to life in such a brilliant way. I can’t wait to watch it again! I also really enjoyed Jennifer Lawrence and researched her a bit to find she seems to be a really great person. She is smart and funny and has amazing fashion sense. These are some of my favourite outfits she has worn on the red carpet, as well as an interview she did recently that is very funny.

Enjoy!
xxx












http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1RYNwFdgf8&feature=endscreen

No comments: