Thursday, January 3, 2013

Taking Over Cape Town- Part 1

In October this year, Merida and I visited my sisters Susana and Kristen in Cape Town for a few days. We took so many photo's that I am seperating it into 4 blogs, the first being The Old Biscuit Mill. This is our photo journal from our first day in Cape Town. We planned as much as we could for the few days we were going to be there, so that we were busy (and changing outfits) all the time.




After a very early morning flight, we started the day with lunch at my sisters appartment

Kristen, Susana and me

After an afternoon of dolling up and getting ready for a night out we headed to Beluga for coctails and sushi

Kristen me and Merida










and then we pretty much did the classy version of bar hopping, walking from place to place for drinks for the rest of the night. We also fit a bit of Mc Donalds in there somewhere!


I wore an H&M shirt, Jay Jays jeans and Zara shoes

















Our first night was so much fun, "classy bar hopping" with my sisters. We couldnt have asked for a better start to our trip. Thanks to my sister Kristen for her amazing photography skills ;-)

No comments: