Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 in a Nutshell

2012 has been such a quick year, although I’m sure we say that every year! It feels to me like January last year was such a long time ago, even though the year flew by. There is so much I could say about the past year but instead, I thought I would share a few of my favourite moments in photos.

Enjoy!
xxx


Fashion Week 2012


My Fashion line BiBi Rouge by Sabrina Kennedy's first fashion shoot


My fashion line appeared in a fashion show for the first time





My to be Mother in Law Ilze turned 50

(Kristen, Susana, Me and Merida)

Merida and I got to go visit my sisters Kristen and Susana in Cape Town


The cutest kid in the world, Luca turned 1


My Dad and Boyfriend Vic competed in the World Rally Flying Chapionships in Spain


I started cycling and my sister Kristen and I decided to ride the Cape Argus with my Dad in March 2013



I celebrated my 22nd birthday




I got to spend Christmas with my family

I hope that the past year had just as many great times for all of you too, and that 2013 is even better :)

No comments: