Sunday, January 29, 2012

Femme Fatale Part 2

For the second part of my femme fatale series I chose Robyn, the Swedish singer. She was big in the 90's, but she hadn’t caught my attention until last year. My sisters and I fell so in love with her music that we learnt one of her dances to do at my 21st! In all the interviews I have watched with her she seems like such a respectable, kind person, but also she has her own set of rules that she follows. The Swedish community is said to be very strict with certain aspects of fame, which Robyn has broken many times to be able to write the music she feels people should hear. I think she dresses and dances in such a different way that is so fresh and nice to see. I highly suggest you take a few minutes to Google her and listen to some of her music.

Enjoy

xxx




















No comments: