Here at BiBi Rouge we love looking for amazing products around South Africa, so we thought, why not share! More often we are finding great things around SA that are amazing and affordable! Which im sure if you know us, is key. We also understand that we spend a lot more time in front of our screen than out and about these days, so we wanted to bring our fashion favorites directly to you.
This week we have picked our favorite grey styles that we love for mid winter. These picks were chosen because they are nice and warm, but still cool enough to wear as winter fades away, making them worth your time and well spent money.
Clockwise from left:
1.Sterling silver plated ear rings from Rings & Things R250. These beauties are so simplistic and classic AND well priced!
2. 3D black triangle ring R70, Rings & Things. We love this simple matte black finger candy for every day wear year round
3. BiBi Rouge Sofia dress R380 including delivery. Available in beige, grey and black. Perfect layered in winter or with sandals year round
4. Rare earth scarf, Poetry R160. Perfect to pair with any colour as that extra accessory that just makes the outfit
5. Black ankle boots and knee length riding boots, both Zando. These are great to throw onto any outfit in winter with their timeless style and classic look
6. Grey nail colours, Dior, Essie, Nails Inc, Nars, OPI
If you love one of the products, click on the name to be directed to their site :-)
BiBi Rouge by Sabrina Kennedy
Fashionable - Affordable - Clothing for women