Sunday, May 15, 2011

Rings and Things

Lately I have been so into big grunge, chunky rings and jewellery, but I decided not to blog about it until I felt I had enough of my own (pictures will follow of mine). In winter it’s difficult to wear accessories because you are covered in layers and coats and things, and so I start getting accessory withdrawal symptoms. To curb these cravings, this year I’m going crazy with rings! The bigger the better, and the more the merrier. I like colourless rings this winter, like silver, gold, black, and gun-metal, so that you can match them with everything and wear them every day. These are some of my favourite rings and ways to wear them.

Enjoy!!

xxx

                                                             Pamela Love Cage Ring


                                                             http://deeryme.blogspot.com/2010/09/finger-candy.html

                                                             http://maizenista.blogspot.com/2010_12_01_archive.html
 Pamela Love Cage Ring

No comments: